Monday 9 September 2013

Introduction



Hello... My names Jack.

I have a strong passion for computer games. I play all kinds of games, from MMO's and RPG's to Strategy and Puzzle games. The most resent game I have been playing is a MOBA (Multilayer Online Battle Arena) game called DotA 2 (Defense of the Ancients 2). I am completely in love with DotA 2! Never before have I come across a game that has so much versatility. So far I have played roughly 1500 hours and I have never been in the same situation twice. with nearly 100 hero and well over 150 items to buy it means that there is thousands of possibilities for you as a player and for your team to try and use in various different strategies.

I have enrolled on this Computer Game Design course as I enjoy drawing and I am constantly thinking of new things to draw and design. While on this course I hope to better my current skills and learn much much more on new software and programs. I hope to then further my studies and what I  learn in this course at University when I finish. Then, hopefully, progressing into the Game Design industry.

No comments:

Post a Comment